What is an all-inclusive resort?
When traveling to most all-inclusive resorts, you can expect the following to be included in your stay:
- Spacious accommodations
- Unlimited food
- Bottomless drinks
- Multiple pools
- Kids Club
- Non-motorized water sports
What is not included in the cost?
While all-inclusive resorts provide the basics in its cost, some items require an up-charge. These include:
- Babysitting services
- Premium/specialty restaurants- ie lobster and prime cut steaks
- Green fees- golf
- Motorized sports
- Spa services
- Gift stores
- Resort doctor
**It is important to note that some resorts have a no gratuity policy (butlers are an exemption to this rule). This is because gratuity costs are already included in the cost of the resort. Be sure to verify if your resort allows tips before travel.
There are several different types of all-inclusive resorts to fit all types of travelers. Some of these include:
- Adults only
It is important to research the resort you are planning on staying at.
- If you are traveling with a baby, you may want to stay at a resort that offers an in-room bottle warmer, high chair, and freshly prepared baby food. You may also want a resort that offers in-room babysitting services so you and your significant other can enjoy a romantic night out.
- If you are traveling with toddlers/children, you may want a resort that offers plenty of entertainment, a kids club, kids pool, or a waterpark.
- If you are traveling with your significant other, you may want a more quiet, romantic atmosphere, an oceanfront room, and a butler!
- If you are traveling with friends, you may want a resort with a fun, party atmosphere.
There are many different resort brands. Some brands are smaller and do not provide as much entertainment, activities, and food options are others. I have found that the following brands have been able to exceed my clients' expectations every time.
- Sandals/Dreams Resorts
- Karisma Resorts
- El Dorado Royale
- Azul Beach
- AM Resorts
- Palace Resorts
- Moon Palace
- The Grand at Moon Palace
- Hard Rock Resorts
***Please note that before you select a resort, it is important to match the resort offerings with your expectations!!
How can Superior Travel help in selecting the best all-inclusive resort?
When you reach out to Superior Travel, we will ask you to complete a client interest form. This form will ask a series of questions that allow us to get to know you and your travel exceptions. We ask that you please complete this form in its entirety!
By qualifying our clients, Superior Travel can easily determine the best resort options for our clients.
Ready to begin planning your all-inclusive vacation?
Contact us today for your free quote!